National Social Value Awards 2020
The National Social Value Awards 2020 will celebrate innovation, leadership and best practice.
The aim of the awards is to show case best practice from around the UK on how all sectors are embedding social value into the way they do business. This year we have four main awards categories and we invite you to submit your entries online. The awards are free for all to enter.
Entries open: 9 October 2019
Submission deadline: 20 November 2019
Award presentation: 29 January 2020
Individual Leadership Award - For the individual that has made a significant contribution to the debate and in developing best practice.
Organisation Leadership Award - For a public, private or third sector organisation that has led the way in embedding social value into their business culture via processes, systems or their people to ensure the needs of their customers and communities are being met.
Award for Social Innovation - An award for an inspiring innovation that has the potential to make a step change in how social value is delivered.
Project Awards - Projects that show case best practice and have contributed to real change in communities.
- Embedding Social Value in procurement processes
- Embedding Social Value in contract management
- Collaboration between organisations to enhance Social Value of a place
- Supply chain leadership
- Social Value through decent work
- Best use of National TOMs Framework
Case study - 2-4 pages A4 (including images). If you wish to upload additional media (e.g. video) to support your submission, please do.
- Headline summary
- Project details (as applicable) - project name, client name, partner organisations, date, contract value, social value added
- Project description - what was delivered, how it was delivered, and who were the beneficiaries
- Outcomes achieved* and why the project should be awarded
*Note that we are awarding social value, so we would be interested to see where the National TOMs have been applied and how much social value was delivered.